Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

COMING SOON to San Jose- If you like girl group, power pop, roots...Magic Christian/ Careless Hearts & The Bang!



I must say I am STOKED to be a part of this lineup (times three; I play guitar in both the Bang and Careless Hearts, plus I'm DJ'ing before and inbetween bands).

Magic Christian features Cyril Jordan (Flamin' Groovies) and Clem Burke (Blondie) and they are KILLER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the Magic Christian LP. It's got some great reviews, and deservedly so.

http://dirtywaterrecords.co.uk/product/magic-christian-evolver

Derek See said...

I have, and you're right. It's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

hey if you guys are in san jose you should try to play at audie's olympic in fresno, he might like your sound! :)
flamin groovies are pretty well liked in them parts.