Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

BITS AND PIECES - DID I SCARE YOU

Gorgeous male/ female vocals and a lovely groove highlight this record that seems to be a one off from Bits And Pieces.

If you know any more info about this group, please write!

Yeah, I'm getting much deeper into early to mid '70's soul than I've ever been! With the exception of a few dozen ultra rare '60's 45's that remain on my want list, I think I've exhausted the wellspring of '60's soul sounds (although occasionally I hear something "new" that makes me go hmmmmm)

from 1973...

BITS AND PIECES - DID I SCARE YOU

2 comments:

snakeboy said...

Bits,N Pieces had a record on Nasco 033, Keep On Running Away / Sinner, from 1974. Sounds like the same group. Check out 45Cat for more (slight) info.

Holly said...

This is wonderful, Derek. Thank you!