Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ERIK & THE SMOKE PONIES - I'LL GIVE YOU MORE


Wish I knew something about this group to share, but I haven't found any info about them (if you know any, please write!)

This is a great, pulsating psych/ garage track with great harmonies and guitar work.

from 1966...

ERIK & THE SMOKE PONIES - I'LL GIVE YOU MORE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Derek,this is a really cool record! I love this kinda stuff. I also tried to research this record and like you came up with a big zero.I'm gonna look some more though.Thanks a lot for this one..Regards,John.

John DeAngelis said...

Here's some info about John Linde:
http://spectropop.com/percells/index.htm

Brian Phillips said...

One source lists them as being from Hempstead, NY

Brian Phillips said...

Also, "I'll Give You More" made a little noise on the WHOO chart in Florida as a "Super Hit Discovery".