Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

As of today, over 1,000,000 page views

It kinda boggles my mind, but today marks a real milestone- I can't remember the exact date that I first posted, but we are more or less at the 5th anniversary of the site, give or take a few days. To coincide with the anniversary, as of today this site has had over a MILLION views!

Thanks for all the kind words that help keep me doing this. If it wasn't for you....




6 comments:

jersk6 said...

Thanks for the great blog. It's my homepage so I get to check it out first thing. Some of the stuff I've heard is just mind boggling. what a great resource. congrats on your 1,000,000 anniversary!

gilhodges said...

A million thank-yous!

tut said...

congrats and may you always find clean vinyl in your searches!

Funky16Corners said...

Congrats Derek!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Derek. Ta for introducing me to so many good tunes. Keep The Faith!

Anonymous said...

Derek,

Always enjoy reading your fine blog. Thanks for turning me on to a world of superb 45 RPM goodies. There's a lot of crate digging this blog made me do. And I enjoy every minute of it. Keep turning me on. Thanks for it all. May there be many more years of your daily 45.