Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

THE GENERAL SOUL ASSEMBLY - THE HAPPY SONG

While this tune certainly won't win any awards for being life changing or earth moving, something about its pure simplicity and celebration of music is very appealing.

It also seems to be the only release from this group, and I'm taking a guess at the year.

from c1968...

THE GENERAL SOUL ASSEMBLY - THE HAPPY SONG



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for liking my song. Yes, I did write it in 1968. It was the flip-side of my pick hit "Hiwaymen Will Steal Your Heart". I did a remake of it on my last album, "The Missing Years" by Ira Raibon. Check it out and thanks again,
Dr. Ira Raibon, Ph.D.