Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

JIMMY ROBINS - I CAN'T PLEASE YOU


With a long and varied career (including records under pseudonyms), this powerhouse singer had a gruff, gospel based voice that shakes the walls on this record.

from 1966...

JIMMY ROBINS - I CAN'T PLEASE YOU

4 comments:

KMcC said...

the Deep Soul flip, I Made It Over, is a superb piece of music too

Poppacool said...

That is nice.
Check out my blog http://poppacool.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Stu Shea said...

Wow! Solid stomper--right out of the juke joint.