Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

DARROW FLETCHER - MY YOUNG MISERY


There are certain artists that I love so much that I find myself over time featuring practically everything they release (or at least the ones I am able to get into my collection)! The great Darrow Fletcher is certainly one in that category.

This Detroit child prodigy (amazing that Stevie Wonder, Little Carl Carlton all came out of Detroit around the same time. Of course, Stevie set the pattern but all three are so talented) cut some amazingly deep records, of which this is yet another favorite. This is also his debut release.

from 1966...

DARROW FLETCHER - MY YOUNG MISERY

3 comments:

gary said...

Dig it, Derek.

Thanks,

G

Joe Whimster said...

Another new one on me. This is so, so good. Just checked out "The Pain Gets A Little Deeper" too and it's equally awesome.

Thanks for posting/educating!

http://www.soulserver.eu said...

VIDEO: Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzOoQT-achU

cheers Derek.KTF