Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

THE EXITS - YOU GOT TO HAVE MONEY


...but you won't if you keep collecting records, hahahahaha.

Can't find much info about this band, other than that they were from Cleveland, OH but this is such a cool burning track and I just love it.

I have also been waiting to feature this one as it's the appropriate time to show a Gemini label (of which I am one) so here's a shout out to all the fellow Gemini's in the house. Beautiful label, isn't it?

from 1967...

THE EXITS - YOU GOT TO HAVE MONEY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one. Cool track! Sure is a great looking label... How many gemini label variations are there?

Joe Whimster said...

That is great! Thanks for linking me too!

Unknown said...

sick! thanks so much! I love love love this blog!

one thing that I'm missing - release date - do you think you could include the date in the MP3 metadata?

if not, no bigs just figured I'd ask

frankai said...

thank you ! this is one of my "new" favourite songs these days.

Out In The Street said...

This was driving me nuts because I really thought the verse guitar progression sounded like something popular I couldn't place.. til today. Dusty Springfield - Spooky haha.