Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Friday, June 26, 2009

SUNNY & THE SUNLINERS - NO ONE ELSE WILL DO


All I'm gonna say, first off, is I was gonna post "Never Can Say Goodbye" by the J5 today but everyone has heard it before and there are plenty of other tributes out there so back to regularly scheduled programming.

This is one of my favorite recent finds, from Tex Mex Sunny Ozuna, who is guaranteed to always BRING IT.

from 1966...

SUNNY & THE SUNLINERS - NO ONE ELSE WILL DO

2 comments:

KL from NYC said...

I'm very glad you posted this instead. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great tune, I believe this was originally issued as the B side of the 45.


Philo