Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Derek's Daily 45 as featured guest on the Watt From Pedro Show!


Folks, I am truly honored to have been a featured guest on last night's WATT FROM PEDRO SHOW! Check it out here! He interviewed me and I spun over 40 of my favorite soul 45's while we imbibed some delicious red wine. Good times indeed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Derek!! Wow . . .I just listened to the first two hours of your guest radio spot. It was great - so informative!

Is there any chance you might repost the Webs, Give In and/or the Vontastics, Never Let Your Love Grow Cold? I missed them the first time around and I'm really impressed. Thanks, Marie

Derek See said...

MM, glad you enjoyed it. Just send me an email and I will send the tracks directly to you.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

I listen to the Watt from Pedro Show religiously and really enjoyed this show. You played some great stuff! I'm sure I'll be a regular visitor to your blog now.

Anonymous said...

Listened to the Watt show. You came off great: Thoughtful and articulate. Well done!

l@rstonovich said...

I want to join the choir of regular Watt listeners who really dug your show. I'm excited to explore your blog, and I'm opening up my own radio show tonight with My Baby Like To Boogaloo....thanks!

Derek See said...

thanks all! It was sure fun to do the show, and I look forward to doing another in the near future!

Chris M said...

Just listening to it now. Being a big Minutemen/Mike Watt fan, I've listened to most of his shows in the past few years, but this is turning out to be one of my favorite casts. Great tunes, Derek!

(added you to my blog roll, too).