Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

THE DEBONAIRS - PLEASE COME BACK BABY

 (originally posted 8/6/10)

Of course I like/love every record I post, but some of them are VERY special; this is one of those. I know nothing about this Dallas TX group (certainly no connection to the Detroit girl group). From the low fidelity recording to the heartfelt performance, this is the type of record that makes us collector types weak in the knees. I am guessing at the year; please write if you know any more.

from c1967...

THE DEBONAIRS - PLEASE COME BACK BABY

2 comments:

FILMCITIES said...

Hey Derek!
Love your site and this video of the 45 playing is great!
I see now you changed to Youtube videos which makes downloading a problem (for educational purposes)...
Is there any way to continue saving these GEMS?
Thanks again for your work!
Eric
ericm at filmcities.com

Derek See said...

Eric- You can use the website listen to you tube to download. The file hosting site I ave used for years (divshare) stopped working a month ago.