Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DORIS & KELLEY - YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY


Another day, another mystery record!

I am completely transfixed by the psychedelic, deep vibe of this song. Sadly, it appears as if this is the only record that these two made. A pity, but at least we have this one.

As always, any information about this record would be greatly appreciated.

from 1967...

DORIS & KELLEY - YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY

10 comments:

Bob said...

Hi!
Take a look here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=619206

Joe Whimster said...

Yowser, what a tune. I just headed straight for ebay, one copy, buy it now for $90. In the 3 minutes it took me to raid the piggy bank it had been sold. Boo.

Derek See said...

T, great work uncovering that link. excellent and thanks for sharing!

Joe, keep an eye out with that seller. He usually has multiple copies of things. It went up for sale the same day as this blog post. I wonder if THAT had anything to do with the sale?

Joe Whimster said...

I have no doubt that it did!

I often discover tunes here and then head to ebay. The Webs being the most recent edition to my collection.

It's a fine blog you got here, much appreciated!

kb said...

lovely tune! i wonder how much this copy is worth on ebay? cant hear a mark on it !

really into this slow bluesy soul psy stuff at the moment!

Anonymous said...

Hi Derek. I love you're blog. It has introduced me to so many gems. Is it possible to put this song back up. I can't find it anywhere. Keep up the good work!

Derek See said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Funky16Corners said...

Derek - check out this post on Waxidermy. http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38507

Anonymous said...

this is a true stunner. thanks for the intro. Now I need a 100$.

Sean said...

I think they actually had another song (assuming this is in fact them... sounds so)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hgCAxd9L0 (Groove Me With Your Lovin)