Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

LEE WILLIAMS AND THE SYMBOLS - I'LL BE GONE


I can't seem to find much info about this artist/group, but they did release a few more 45's on this label (another of which I own and will be a future 45 of the day). Seems as though they were from New York/ New Jersey but I can't say with 100% certainty.

The grooves show that it's yet another perfect Sunday oldie.

from 1966...

2 comments:

gary said...

Thanks.

G

Anonymous said...

everyone a winner deksee thanks