Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LITTLE CARL CARLTON - COMPETITION AIN'T NOTHIN'


Sometimes I lose track of what I have and haven't posted; I thought I posted this one ages ago, but turns out I didn't! Glad to have noticed that oversight, as this is one of the all time classics!

Carl was all of 14 years old when he cut this record.

from 1968...

LITTLE CARL CARLTON - COMPETITION AIN'T NOTHIN'

5 comments:

Stu Shea said...

he's so assured. Love it.

Anonymous said...

i can still remember seeing him do this on a late night R&B TV show in Cleveland Ohio back in 68. It was on the Ken Hawkins show who was a dj at the time on WJMO Always one of my faves from that year along with I wanna Testify by Parliament. Ah the good old days.

themusicologist said...

nice...

Anonymous said...

top soul

Unknown said...

Why cant we get this on Itunes?