Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

EMORISE KELLY - THE BIGGEST FOOL b/w DISAPPOINTED IN LOVE



A great double sider from a mysterious singer. Seems as though all is known about Emorise is that he was initially a vocalist in a group I'm not familiar with called The Paramounts (not the UK Paramounts that I know of), and that he tragically died in Vietnam after being drafted c1968.

The performance on this record shows that Emorise had incredible talent; I *think* he had at least one more release that I would love to hear.

from 1963...

EMORISE KELLY - THE BIGGEST FOOL



b/w DISAPPOINTED IN LOVE


5 comments:

Jason Daniels said...

Half Way Loving by Buddy Conner is written by Emorise Kelley. The song is posted on Youtube.
The Biggest Fool could have been sung by Bobby Blue Bland. Very nice.

Mike said...

if that's true, what happened to him, that must not have been his real name. great record though.

AndrewT said...

"The Biggest Fool" written by Sonny Bono? That gives it some Phil Spector pedigree.

Tutti Jackson said...

I found and fell in love with The Biggest Fool when I was trying to track down songs by Sonny Bono. Thanks for posting the other side! I'd never heard it before.

Anonymous said...

From Soul67.

What a fantastic double sider my sort of track. Fab!