Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Friday, October 8, 2010

The DEL-VETTS - LAST TIME AROUND


Released on Chicago's mighty Dunwich records, this all time classic fuzzed out monster is one of the finest records of its type! Surprisingly, this record actually made the national top 40, which I was very surprised to read. Sadly, singer Jim Lauer also ended up in a mental institution.

If you're in the San Francisco area, I'll be playing records like this all night Saturday October 9th with the great Jackie Sugarlumps at the Casanova (527 Valencia, San Francisco) from 9PM til 2AM and there's NO COVER!

from 1966...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great record. I love it. Thank you! I wish I could have been in San Francisco on the 9th to hear your show.

Holly said...

Awesome! I had this buried on a comp & had forgotten all about it - thank you for reminding me!

Unknown said...

Where did you read it made the national top forty? Surely not Billboard or Cash Box?