Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Friday, October 29, 2010

LITTLE MILTON - SHE PUT A SPELL ON ME


I thought I knew Little Milton records well, but then on a recent trip to Chicago my man Eric Colin (who also sells great records on ebay as mod9933) laid this one on me that I'd never heard before. It was one of those "oh little record, where have you been all my life" moments, and luckily Eric had an extra copy.

There's nothing else to be said about this smoker other than to just listen to it. And listen to it again. And again. Then turn it up even louder and play it one more time.

from 1963...

LITTLE MILTON - SHE PUT A SPELL ON ME

5 comments:

Greg Wilker said...

holy, baboly!! this thing is smokin' hot!! nice find :-)

IAN WRIGHT said...

Derek, an absolute cracker. It'd be wonderful IF an extended version existed ?

YankeeBoy said...

Thank you for a great record and another trip to Gemm Music.

Greenockian said...

Oh my Oh my! This is smokin'!!!! What I love about this site more than anything is being helped to "discover" gems like this. An absolute smasher old chap! Now - I wonder if Georgie Fame ever covered it....must do a trawl and see.

Unknown said...

Excellent side. Thank you!