Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

THE ZOMBIES - I MUST MOVE


Showcasing their patented melancholy sound, this haunting side has become one of my faves recently after overlooking it for many years.

I love the big, echo laden production and lyrics that show a dark maturity that simply wasn't heard in the music of their contemporaries.

from 1965...

2 comments:

Gary said...

I like the Zombies a LOT, but I'd not heard this song before or otherwise I'd have realised that "I must run" by Phil & The Frantics is an 80% steal of it. I've been listening to the Frantics song for at least 25 years, but it's still great despite now knowing where they "got their influences" from...

And I really should have said sooner that I enjoy checking my blog reader every evening knowing I'm going to hear something interesting from you. Thanks for keeping on posting, cheers!

Unknown said...

it's great to hear a recording of the original 45. I've been listening to the Zombies for many years and I have nearly everything they recorded. This song has been one of my favorites. Thank you!