Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE AMBASSADORS - I'VE GOT TO FIND HAPPINESS b/w I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY


Talk about starting off the new year on the right track!

This is a superb double sider from yet another overlooked soul group, this time from Philadelphia.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

from 1967...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great couple of songs. It's amazing there are so many truly great "lesser known" soul songs from that "66-69" period. Thanks!

Derek See said...

I know! It's a seemingly endless well from this period and I am glad the well seems to be endless because its' incredible discovering (and sharing!) more and more joy.