Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DARROW FLETCHER - I LIKE THE WAY I FEEL


Perhaps there was only room in Detroit for one child prodigy in the sixties...

Darrow's career began before his voice changed (at age 15- see past 45 of the day "The Pain gets A Little Deeper") and he continued recording into the late seventies (although sporadically).

I say this often, but I am truly amazed that Darrow never had a massive hit. The quality of material and his voice are top notch. This song has one of the most incredible choruses I've ever heard. It was recorded when he was all of 17 years old.

from 1968...

DARROW FLETCHER - I LIKE THE WAY I FEEL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the music.
Cheers.
David

Anonymous said...

hi there! just found your blogspot and i'm pleasantly surprised by the soulfunky tunes you so kindly share.

i'm too late to download this song i'm afraid :-( or is there a chance to obtain it by email? (if so : dvkrvldvk[AT]gmail.com)

thanx many times over!

Maestro said...

I really love this tune!
Do you know an adres where I can upload this tune?
Ciao, Martijn from Amsterdam.
maestro@digtghis.nl