Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

THE HOLIDAYS - I KEEP HOLDING ON


The only thing that seems appropriate to post today is some more of that Detroit magic!

Here's a great track (slightly re-written by George Clinton- later redone by Parliament as "Fantasy Is Reality". I bet that he co-wrote this originally but was shut out of credit) by this Detroit group that has one of the most complex, interesting histories...

from 1967...

THE HOLIDAYS - I KEEP HOLDING ON

3 comments:

Perrata 2000 said...

great tack, great story. I really like the later Parliament track also.

Anonymous said...

I believe that Steve Mancha sang with this group, don't know whether he was on this one

Anonymous said...

Great Track from the Solid Hitbound machine.