Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

check out my upcoming 45 release!





I've recorded a new mini-album's worth of solo songs, and decided to put two of the tracks to wax! Pre-order a multi-colored vinyl, limited-to-100 copy of the 45 RPM single here! "She Came This Way" b/w "McQueen (Slight Return)"


US order, postpaid:
International, postpaid:


5 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT!! I have seen the movie at its release in France in 1968, it is really great that you made the road for us, and I like your music with little spych of San Francisco/1967 with the swing and I adore your blog, it has been a long time since I wanted to say it to you
THANKS so much Derek
Patrick from Lyon

Derek See said...

thank you Patrick!

Les Toil said...

I wasn't really sure if I was going to like your music or not, Derek, but I figured your wealth of pop knowledge would guarantee it wouldn't be bad. But the stuff was sincerely GREAT!! I loved it! Thanks for sharing Derek!

Derek See said...

why, thank you Les!

Holly said...

Very nice, indeed! Thank you, Derek!