Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

LEE DORSEY - A LOVER WAS BORN


Am I featuring too many New Orleans records? Personally, I don't think that's possible so here's another! Lee is backed by the inimitable Meters on this track.

from 1969...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not as though you can go wrong with Lee Dorsey! W.

Anonymous said...

please, feel free to post all the music from N.O. that you want...ya aint gonna hear any complaints from me..

ana..

Anonymous said...

ooooh I posted that the other day. All I need now is freedom for the stallion on 7" and I'm a happy bunny

Anonymous said...

Brain: Destroyed.