Fair Use disclaimer

All music presented on this site is shared under the premise of "fair use"; this site is solely intended for the purpose of education and critique. If you are a rights holder to any of the music presented and wish for it to be removed, simply contact me directly and it will be taken down.

Friday, April 3, 2009

THE PERFORMERS - I CAN'T STOP YOU


There doesn't seem to be any info out there about this group, sadly! This track is MASSIVE and Mirwood records was located in Los Angeles, so I am assuming this is southern California group (but that could be completely wrong). Dig the amazing drum and vocal breakdown; hot stuff indeed!

from 1968...

THE PERFORMERS - I CAN'T STOP YOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Utterly superb!! A proper floor filler. Wicked choice Derek, keep 'em coming!!

UKMod said...

I have this in my collection and the lead singer sounds so much like David Ruffin of the Temptations. In fact, the whole record is very "Motown" like, especially the drum section. Even the backup singers sound like the Tempts! If you find out more about this group please post the info. Wicked Selection.